Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Σάββατο, Μαρτίου 01, 2014

March - colour is back

March: I am delighted that my garden comes to life again. Some purple flowers come out from the ground.  Grey colour of winter gives its place to the colour of spring. 


Just to help nature a little bit, my husband and me, we planted yellow and pink primroses in the empty pots.


The yellow primroses are here. Prima rosa means 'first rose' of the year (although it is not actually a member of the rose family). It was chosen as the County flower of Devon.
Its pale yellow flowers with orange centres can be a common sight across the UK. 




I am just waiting for the warmer days to come, so as to create a summer sitting room in the garden. Besides, the ice-cream man has already started passing by our neighbourhood.